Found a bug, I think:
- Get a Ichcahuipilli for two armor
- Find another Ichcahuipilli for two armor
- Take one damage to your current Ichcahuipilli
- Swap out for the other Ichcahuipilli
- Each one will provide two armor again
Other woes that make me feel like this shouldn't be a paid game yet:
- Music needs Aztec, Mayan, Incan influence for better immersion (I may be willing & able to create/offer music & sfx myself, actually)
- Needs soft jumping sound of any kind for your character
- Needs sound when you jump into or out of water
- Needs how-to-play keyboard commands mentioned in the beginning of the game (a paid game shouldn't require you to go to its website to read how to play)
- If multiple enemies die over the same spot, the money doesn't combine; I have to hop over the same spot repeatedly to collect each pile
- How long does my health blessing or invulnerability last? I don't know how to tell.
- Is there max health or not? I can't tell.
- My biggest beef: projectile enemies can hit you while completely off-screen as long as you're in their line of sight. I don't think it'd be considered fair to make players keep hopping into a wall just to check for ranged enemies to come through every single corridor; limiting their range to #-of-tiles-the-moment-they're-visible-on-screen-minus-one (or two) would be ideal.