BIG update!!! v0.0.2c. Robots, intro, and MORE!
This one is a big big update. Be prepared! New intro, new mechanics and items... but more importantly ROBOTS! Giant ones, small ones, dead ones... and even a new title screen!
- ADDED A GAME INTRO!
- Female hair option!
Giant machines now roam the world
- NPCs can be human, or robot now
- Update title screen with new graphics, and animation
- Machine/robot debris is now scattered across the desert
- Music in the intro and during gameplay!
- Basic QUEST and DIALOGUE systems in, allowing for a sample of future mechanics. 3 basic quests (non-procedural) added for demonstration purposes
- JOURNAL added to select menu
- NEW ITEM: derringer
- NEW ITEM: rusty sabre
- Added "dust storm" event"
- Bandit raid event re-added to game
- Fixed the character creator to actually display options instead of hex values
- Added buttons on screen to make it more obvious what the buttons do hopefully
- swapped a/b buttons on controller
- D-Pad now works for controllers
- New NPC clothes (brown and blue farmer clothes, blue dresses)
- Added how long you survived on the death screen
- Dazed effect only lasts for a few seconds on player now
- added shadows to cactuses and trees
- Expanded the things npcs will say
- Added NPCs inside buildings
- Added NPC icons
- NPCs now have names
- Shelves and dressers randomly have items sometimes
- Time is slightly faster now
- Town buildings are more spread out now
- slight adjustments to camera movement
- Sources of light had their power reduced by 1/2
- Rats and snakes will now idle
- More rats, less snakes
- Caves are now WAYYY bigger
- caves have more ore veins
- Cave ores will drop dirt, gold dirt, and even gold nuggets!
- Trees now explode into logs
- pots and crates now have a destruction effect
- Items that drop no longer dissapear
- Destroyed pots and boxes no longer collide or mover after destroyed
- Fixed a bug where dying, and starting a new game, didn't work
- Fixed a bug where some animals would talk
- Fixed a bug where wall shadows overlayed beds
- fixed a bug where sometimes collecting money put it in your inventory as an item instead of as money
- fixed a bug where the duster didn't animate on death
- Fixed a bug where sickness emote would show up when just hot
- Fixed a bug where you could "mine" ore veins with a sword
- Fixed a bug where you could access game menu from other menus
- fixed a bug where the fishing pole was never for sale
- Fixed a bug where cities would always spawn trailing diagonal down and left
Duster002c.zip 29 MB
15 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.