v0.0.2 is live! Now thats exciting!
Alrighty big milestone here - the first pre-alpha patch is complete, moving the game into v0.0.2! In case you're curious how version conventions work for this game let me explain:
v 0(major version) . 0(minor version) . 0 (current draft)
or in other words v1.0 would be game fully complete, v0.5 would be somewhere around the end of ALPHA . We're currently not even at v0.1 yet, so everything is still PRE-ALPHA.
onto the patch!
- Lever action rifle - longer range and more accurate. Holds 8 shots
- Secondary Abilities for Guns - Lever guns can be aimed, pistols can be rapid fired to shoot all their ammo
- Guns now have an accuracy variance
- Game menu! You can now exit the game via menu (Select on controller, escape on keyboard)
- Added a second stylized font.
- Fancied up the titles of locations
- Bandits now spawn in "camps" 25% of the time surrounded a camp fire.
- game time is slightly sped up
- Adjusted the way NPCs receive items, so they now have random items to sell.
- Towns now have fences
- NPC's walk around town now, sometimes they will say hello!
- Added an angry emote
- Fixed some bugs with enemy/npc pathfinding and how they move from point to point.
- Fixed a bug with npc/enemy facing
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.