And now V0.0.1g!
Been doing a LOT of future patch prep work (got some bigger mechanics and more plot/game loop oriented stuff in the works) so this patch got a little delayed. I wanted to put SOMETHING out so you guys wouldn't feel like I was ignoring you! Some major FPS/Lag fixes in (though not done with that yet) that should really make everyone feel a lot more happy playing.
- NEW ITEM: wolf meat, cooked wolf meat, rotten wolf meat
- Sped up world gen slightly
- Reduced the map file sizes down to 1/3rd its original size
- Added a second city, though it'll have the same buildings the main city does for now
- Increased the world size
- Adjusted the way zoom does its thing
- Added roads bet
- Added in a train track going down the map - it'll be used later on but I wanted its level generation code in game now
- Added some simple saloon chairs, not really for a reason.
- Fixed a MAJOR lag bug with tiles constantly being allocated non-stop! You should see a noticeable difference
- Fixed the town layout so it doesn't spread out all the time
- Fixed the town placement so it doesn't spawn ontop of an area that can't fit a town
- Fixed some sprite errors on the hurt idle animation
- Fixed a bug where bridges spawned the wrong direction
- Fixed a bug where NPC's would sometimes spawn in the wall, or on the bar
- Fixed it so shop owners are not always randomized upon entering the building
- Roads no longer go through water
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.